Saturday, June 9, 2012

Storytelling is part of our human recovery to Peace

Sometimes, I am just a story teller….with no audience.  I do realize that there is little time for stories in production environment.  Telling my story was the transforming process that brought me recovery.  I do believe story telling is an integral part of every rehabilitation success. Because,  in order for the  vocational rehabilitation process to be successful it must allow, if not encourage, the claimants to tell their story, so we as rehabilitation counselors and professionals can facilitate a change in the ending from their self-fulfilling prophesy of I can’t recover, get better and become productive to I can do anthing.  Just like the little engine that could

  More on the power of storytelling. Stories are parables and we can always learn from these lessons

No comments: